Sun City Kidney, PA
Nephrology and Hypertension
Sun City Kidney, PA, adheres by the guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Therefore, our office and staff will enforce the following rules in an effort to continue providing care for all patients in the safest way possible while simultaneously ensuring the safety of our staff as well.
- A cloth face covering or a face mask are required.
- Family members and non-patient visitors will not be allowed in the office at this time.
- Temperature will be taken upon arrival in our office, followed by a COVID-19 screening questionnaire.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the lobby and in the exam rooms. Patients are encouraged to sanitize their hands upon arriving and exiting the office.
- If you are not feeling well and exhibiting any of the following symptoms, fever/chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle/body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea, we ask that you please inform us so that we may reschedule your appointment.